Helping Children on their Way
Helping Children on their Way : Educational Support for the Classroom
- Format: Paperback | 314 pages
- Dimensions: 280 x 216 x 20.57mm | 997.9g
- Publication date: 27 Jul 2017
- Publisher: Waldorf Publications
- Publication City/Country: NY, United States
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: 200 colour illustrations
- ISBN10: 1943582025
- ISBN13: 9781943582020
- Bestsellers rank: 428,149
Children who have difficulties in learning in standard ways need extra support in the classroom. It can sometimes be difficult for teachers to know which technique might be best suited for a particular child or learning difficulty.
This collection of articles written by teachers, therapists, doctors and adult educators explains and explores a different approach, with the goal of helping to improve every child's abilities.
Vibrantly illustrated with over 200 colour scratchboard drawings, photographs and line drawings, this is an accessible compendium that will be valued by all class teachers.