Understanding Child Development
Understanding Child Development : Steiner's Essential Principles for Waldorf Education
- Format: Paperback | 234 pages
- Dimensions: 152 x 228 x 12.45mm | 390g
- Publication date: 06 Aug 2020
- Publisher: Waldorf Early Childhood Association North America
- Publication City/Country: New York, United States
- Language: English
- ISBN10: 1936849534
- ISBN13: 9781936849536
- Bestsellers rank: 11,962
This useful volume presents a selection of Rudolf Steiner's writings on childhood, alongside supplemental essays on sensory development and imitation, suggestions for how to study Steiner's work, and a discussion of the future of childhood.
This is the first time these texts have been collected together in English and the commentaries draw on the many years of experience as educators and teacher trainers of the editors.