Can I tell you about Tourette Syndrome?
Can I tell you about Tourette Syndrome? : A guide for friends, family and professionals
- For ages: 12-17
- Format: Paperback | 56 pages
- Dimensions: 156 x 228 x 5mm | 106g
- Publication date: 15 Jan 2014
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: 12 illustrations
- ISBN10: 184905407X
- ISBN13: 9781849054072
- Bestsellers rank: 38,505
Meet Max - a boy with Tourette syndrome (TS). Max invites readers to learn about Tourette's from his perspective, helping them to understand what tics and triggers are and what it feels like to have TS. He explains how living with TS can sometimes be difficult, and how people around him can help him to feel happy and accepted.
This illustrated book is ideal for young people aged 7 upwards, as well as parents, friends, teachers and other professionals working with children with TS. It is also an excellent starting point for family and classroom discussions.