Managing Anxiety in People with Autism
Managing Anxiety in People with Autism : A Treatment Guide for Parents, Teachers & Mental Health Professionals
- Format: Paperback | 283 pages
- Dimensions: 215 x 140 x 14.73mm | 342g
- Publication date: 01 Jul 2011
- Publisher: Woodbine House Inc.,U.S.
- Publication City/Country: Bethesda, MD, United States
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: tables
- ISBN10: 1606130048
- ISBN13: 9781606130049
- Bestsellers rank: 124,444
This text provides practical information about dealing with anxiety in people with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). The book teaches parents to know how and why their child is prone to anxiety; to understand their role in their child's anxious behaviour; and to recognise and respond to anxious behaviour appropriately.