From Kindergarten into the Grades
From Kindergarten into the Grades : Insights from Rudolf Steiner
- Format: Paperback | 96 pages
- Dimensions: 156 x 234 x 8mm | 216g
- Publication date: 30 Jul 2014
- Publisher: Waldorf Early Childhood Association North America
- Publication City/Country: New York, United States
- Language: English
- ISBN10: 1936849232
- ISBN13: 9781936849239
- Bestsellers rank: 409,836
The transition from kindergarten to school is significant, and can be challenging for many children and their parents and teachers.
This resource book explores what Rudolf Steiner said and gives context to his insights, to help parents and teachers understand this important period in children's development.
This is a companion volume to Ruth Ker's bestselling You're Not the Boss of Me!: Understanding the Six/Seven Year-Old Transformation.