The CBT Art Activity Book
The CBT Art Activity Book : 100 illustrated handouts for creative therapeutic work
- Format: Paperback | 136 pages
- Dimensions: 216 x 276 x 12mm | 520g
- Publication date: 21 Sep 2015
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition: Illustrated
- Edition Statement: Illustrated
- Illustrations note: 100 illustrated worksheets (black and white line drawings)
- ISBN10: 184905665X
- ISBN13: 9781849056656
- Bestsellers rank: 137,619
Explore complex emotions and enhance self-awareness with these 100 ready-to-use creative activities.
The intricate, attractive designs are illustrated in the popular zentangle style and are suitable for adults and young people, in individual or group work. The worksheets use cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and art as therapy to address outcomes including improved self-esteem, emotional wellbeing, anger management, coping with change and loss, problem solving and future planning. The colouring pages are designed for relaxing stress management and feature a complete illustrated alphabet and series of striking mandala designs.