Training From the Back of the Room!
Training From the Back of the Room! : 65 Ways to Step Aside and Let Them Learn
- Format: Paperback | 320 pages
- Dimensions: 210 x 230 x 18mm | 628g
- Publication date: 07 Jul 2011
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Imprint: Jossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Publication City/Country: New York, United States
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: Illustrations
- ISBN10: 0787996629
- ISBN13: 9780787996628
- Bestsellers rank: 6,702
From Sharon L. Bowman, the author of the best-selling Ten-Minute Trainer , comes the dynamic new book, Training from the BACK of the Room! This innovative resource introduces 65 training strategies that are guaranteed to deliver outstanding training results no matter what the topic, group, or learning environment. Now, trainers can replace the traditional "Trainers talk; learners listen" paradigm with a radical new model for designing and delivering instruction: "When learners talk and teach, they learn."