The 10-Day MBA
The 10-Day MBA : A step-by-step guide to mastering the skills taught in top business schools
- Format: Paperback | 448 pages
- Dimensions: 154 x 234 x 38mm | 540g
- Publication date: 16 Sep 2010
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Imprint: Piatkus Books
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: 3rd, rev. ed.
- Illustrations note: Illustrations
- ISBN13: 9780749927004
- Bestsellers rank: 148,634
'Anyone who has ever wished they attended a top-ten MBA school now has an alternative. Silbiger's The 10-Day MBA. It distils the basics of a top MBA programme. It's interesting, informative and certainly cheaper. I recommend it!' Tom Fischgrund, author of The Insider's Guide to the Top Ten Business Schools
A business classic, The 10-Day MBA provides an invaluable guide for all the people who do not have the time or resources to take a full-time business degree, or who require a short revision aid. Internationally acclaimed, this carefully structured and easy-to-read course will enable you to understand the concepts and jargon used in the business world without having to leave your desk. Here is your chance to become familiar with the key tools and theories taught at Harvard and Stanford and other leading business schools - in just ten days!