- For ages: 0-5
- Format: Paperback | 32 pages
- Dimensions: 172 x 202 x 4mm | 88g
- Publication date: 01 Feb 2004
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Imprint: HarperCollins Children's Books
- Publication City/Country: New York, NY, United States
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: Reprint
- ISBN10: 0694016608
- ISBN13: 9780694016600
- Bestsellers rank: 108,775
Now you can revisit the world of the beloved little bunny and family in this perfect companion to everyone's favorite bedtime story, Goodnight Moon.
Gentle illustrations of everyday objects along with poetic words capture the excitement of a young child exploring new boundaries, as the bunny greets all the familiar things in this new world.
From one of the most accomplished and popular author and illustrator collaborations of all time, this is a classic picture book in which good morning is as reassuring and enchanting as goodnight. This story is perfect for sharing with emergent readers.
Your world. My world. I can swing right over the world...