Princeton Review AP Calculus BC Prep, 2022
Princeton Review AP Calculus BC Prep, 2022 : 4 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies & Techniques
- Format: Paperback | 768 pages
- Dimensions: 213 x 276 x 34.04mm | 1,133.98g
- Publication date: 03 Aug 2021
- Publisher: Random House USA Inc
- Imprint: Princeton Review Publishing Corporation
- Publication City/Country: New York, United States
- Language: English
- ISBN10: 0525570802
- ISBN13: 9780525570806
- Bestsellers rank: 363,283
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP Calculus AB Exam with this comprehensive study guide, which includes 4 full-length practice tests, content reviews, targeted strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP Calculus BC
- Comprehensive content review for all test topics
- Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
- Access to drills, study plans, a handy list of formulas, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools account
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 4 full-length practice tests (3 in the book, 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
- Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
- Handy reference guide of key calculus formulas