E-tivities : The Key to Active Online Learning
- Format: Paperback | 216 pages
- Dimensions: 156 x 234 x 15.24mm | 363g
- Publication date: 19 Jul 2013
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Imprint: Routledge
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition: New edition
- Edition Statement: 2nd New edition
- Illustrations note: Follow e-Moderating but more open; 22 Tables, black and white
- ISBN10: 0415881765
- ISBN13: 9780415881760
- Bestsellers rank: 360,846
The world of learning and teaching is at a watershed; confronted by challenges to previous educational models. One learning future lies in impactful, purposeful, active online activities, or 'e-tivities', that keep learners engaged, motivated, and participating. Grounded in the author's action research, E-tivities, 2nd Edition assuredly illustrates how technologies shape and enhance learning and teaching journeys.
In this highly practical book, Gilly Salmon maintains her exceptional reputation, delivering another powerful guide for academics, teaching professionals, trainers, designers and developers in all disciplines. This popular text has been comprehensively updated; addressing key technological changes since 2002, offering fresh case studies and 'Carpe Diem' - a unique approach to learning design workshops.
Readers will find E-tivities, 2nd Edition a wonderful resource on its own or as a companion to the author's bestselling e-Moderating, 3rd Edition.
Find e-tivities on the web at e-tivities.com or connect at gillysalmon.com