SAT Math Prep
SAT Math Prep : Over 400 Practice Questions + Online
- Format: Paperback | 228 pages
- Dimensions: 213 x 276 x 13mm | 381g
- Publication date: 03 Sep 2020
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
- Publication City/Country: United States
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: Eighth Edition
- ISBN10: 1506236839
- ISBN13: 9781506236834
- Bestsellers rank: 400,189
Prepare for the SAT with confidence! With more than 75 years of experience and more than 95% of our students getting into their top-choice schools, Kaplan knows how to increase your score and get you into your top-choice college!
Prep Smarter. Not Harder. Kaplan's SAT Math Prep provides everything you need to master the challenging Math on the SAT! It reviews every concept from basic Algebra to Advanced Trig and will help you focus your studies on the most important math topics to increase your score! This focused guide includes in-depth coverage of every math concept tested on the SAT as well as effective score-raising methods and strategies for building speed and accuracy from Kaplan's top math experts.
Kaplan's SAT Math Prep contains many essential and unique features to help improve test scores, including:
* 16 comprehensive Math Practice Sets with detailed explanations
* More than 250 practice questions with expert explanations
* Methods and Strategies to improve your Math score
* Techniques for Multiple Choice, Grid-In, and Extended Thinking questions
* Review of important Math Concepts
Kaplan provides you with everything you need to improve your Math score-guaranteed. Kaplan's Math Workbook for the SAT is the must-have preparation tool for every student looking to score higher and get into their top-choice college!