"They Say / I Say"
"They Say / I Say" : The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing
- Format: Paperback | 352 pages
- Dimensions: 135 x 188 x 13mm | 273g
- Publication date: 18 Mar 2014
- Publisher: WW Norton & Co
- Publication City/Country: New York, United States
- Language: English
- Edition: Revised
- Edition Statement: Third Edition
- Illustrations note: black & white illustrations
- ISBN10: 0393935841
- ISBN13: 9780393935844
- Bestsellers rank: 37,431
"They Say / I Say" identifies the key rhetorical moves in academic writing, showing students how to frame their arguments in the larger context of what others have said and providing templates to help them make those moves. And, because these moves are central across all disciplines, the book includes chapters on writing in the sciences, writing in the social sciences, and-new to this edition-writing about literature.