Mind Maps For Kids
Mind Maps For Kids : An Introduction
- For ages: 9-12
- Format: Paperback | 128 pages
- Dimensions: 210 x 297 x 8mm | 410g
- Publication date: 07 Mar 2005
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Imprint: Thorsons
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: Reissue
- Illustrations note: (full colour throughout)
- ISBN10: 0007151330
- ISBN13: 9780007151332
- Bestsellers rank: 11,621
Mind Mapping is a breakthrough system of planning and note-taking that cuts homework time in half and makes schoolwork fun. Mind Maps for Kids is Tony Buzan's first book written specially for a younger audience, suitable for ages 7 to 14.
Tony Buzan has been teaching children all over the world for the past thirty years and has proved that Mind Maps are the magic formula in the classroom: remembering facts and figures is a piece of cake, planning is a doddle and getting stuck for an answer is a thing of the past.
In Mind Maps for Kids, Tony Buzan explains this amazing system using step-by-step examples in every subject across the curriculum. He shows just how easy Mind Mapping is and how it can help kids to
* remember things and concentrate better
* make clearer and better notes
* revise and ace exams!
* come up with ideas and unlock the imagination
* save time
Mind Maps for Kids is a full-colour workbook, with the emphasis on having fun. As well as tips for improving memory and concentration, the book is packed with jokes, cartoons and brainteasers.
Mind Mapping is the shortcut to success that puts kids one step (and sometimes miles!) ahead.