Creative Pathways : Activities That Strengthen The Child's Cognitive Forces
- For ages: 12-17
- Format: Paperback | 96 pages
- Dimensions: 215 x 278 x 6mm | 286g
- Publication date: 01 Jan 2011
- Publisher: Waldorf Publications
- Publication City/Country: NY, United States
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: 140 b/w illustrations and 12 colour illustrations
- ISBN10: 193636722X
- ISBN13: 9781936367221
- Bestsellers rank: 233,926
Integrating arts and practical handwork into academic learning can have a wealth of benefits for children and their development.
An experienced Waldorf crafts and class teacher here shares her extensive experience of doing hands-on activities with children aged 6 to 14, in a school context.
This is both an inspiring and a practical book for Steiner-Waldorf teachers.