How To Write An Assignment, 8th Edition
How To Write An Assignment, 8th Edition : Proven techniques for producing essays, reports and dissertations that succeed
- Format: Paperback | 120 pages
- Dimensions: 156 x 235 x 12mm | 228g
- Publication date: 01 Jul 2011
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Imprint: How To Books Ltd
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: 8th ed.
- ISBN10: 1845284410
- ISBN13: 9781845284411
- Bestsellers rank: 448,961
This practical guide, written by a chief examiner, gives you the tools and planning techniques for making light work of assignments, essays, reports and dissertations.
- Thoroughly understanding the title, question or brief
- Choosing the right format for your assignment
- Producing an outline plan, researching and taking notes
- Drafting the structure and improving your style
- Presenting the final assignment Examples and mini case studies show the difference between good and bad practice.
- Self-evaluation exercises ensure you stay on the right track.
Contents: List of Illustrations; Preface; 1. What is an assignment?; 2. Making the right start; 3. Analysing the title question or brief; 4. How to plan and take notes; 5. Drafting the structure; 6. Improving your style; 7. Presenting your final assignment; 8. Improving through reflection; 9. Where are you now?; Glosssary; Further reading; Index.