Mission Dyslexia : Find Your Superpower and Be Your Brilliant Self
- Format: Paperback | 128 pages
- Dimensions: 172 x 246 x 10mm | 380g
- Publication date: 18 Mar 2021
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition: Illustrated
- Edition Statement: Illustrated edition
- Illustrations note: Fully illustrated with colourful cartoons and pages for the child to draw and write in.
- ISBN10: 1787752968
- ISBN13: 9781787752962
- Bestsellers rank: 404,072
Meet Creatia, Persisto and Willforce. They are strong, determined and creative, and they represent the strengths that dyslexia can bring to your life. Together they encourage you to use your skills and talents to be confident in what you do - and shrink the villain Mr Dyspicibilia!
This is a fun and interactive resource for grown-ups and children to work through together, with drawing and writing activities and examples to open up helpful discussions and find practical solutions that put the dyslexic child's self-esteem and self-understanding at the fore. The strategies in the book are brought to life through the three superheroes who help you develop a child's unique strengths to tackle the everyday challenges they may experience with reading, writing, staying organised or keeping track of the time. The colourful illustrations, cartoons and dialogue encourage children to name their feelings, identify challenges and recognise their own strengths in any situation.