Thera-Build (R) with LEGO (R)
Thera-Build (R) with LEGO (R) : A Playful Therapeutic Approach for Promoting Emotional Well-Being in Children
- Format: Paperback | 168 pages
- Dimensions: 152 x 226 x 10mm | 280g
- Publication date: 21 May 2018
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: 25 b&w figures
- ISBN10: 1785924923
- ISBN13: 9781785924927
- Bestsellers rank: 181,495
Thera-Build' is a LEGO (R)-based therapeutic approach for improving children's emotional well-being. Participation in Thera-Build groups can help to boost self-esteem, address common issues such as anxiety and anger, support social development and build positive attachments.
This inspiring and user-friendly guide explores the power of play, introduces the basics of brain plasticity and attachment theory, and shows exactly how to set up and run an effective Thera-Build group. A wide range of imaginative games and activities is included.