Disruptive, Stubborn, Out of Control?
Disruptive, Stubborn, Out of Control? : Why kids get confrontational in the classroom, and what to do about it
- Format: Paperback | 160 pages
- Dimensions: 140 x 216 x 14mm | 160g
- Publication date: 19 Jan 2017
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- ISBN10: 1785922122
- ISBN13: 9781785922121
- Bestsellers rank: 237,959
One of the biggest challenges in the classroom is trying to teach when students act in unexpected and annoying ways. Based on the psychology of how children and people act, this book offers practical strategies for understanding why your students are behaving in the way they are, and how to react in a way that restores peace and harmony in the classroom. With many examples of typical confrontational behaviours and clues for how to understand and resolve the underlying issues, this book will be every stressed teacher's best friend.