French, Grades 6 – 12
French, Grades 6 - 12 : Middle / High School
- For ages: 9-12
- Format: Paperback | 128 pages
- Dimensions: 213 x 276 x 11mm | 327g
- Publication date: 29 Jan 1999
- Publisher: Instructional Fair
- Publication City/Country: Grand Rapids, MI, United States
- Language: English
- Edition: Bilingual edition
- Edition Statement: Bilingual
- Illustrations note: Illustrations, unspecified
- ISBN10: 1568226675
- ISBN13: 9781568226675
- Bestsellers rank: 349,428
- Ages 11-18, Grades 6-12
- 128 pages, 8 inches x 11 inches
- Covers French vocabulary, alphabet, common phrases, culture, and more
- Features over 100 pages of reproducible activities
- Answer key included
Hands-On Learning: Help your sixth through twelfth grade students form a solid understanding of the French language with Carson Dellosa The 100 Series: French Workbook. The 100 Series helps kids learn to confidently speak, read, and write in French.
What's Included: The book includes over 100 pages of reproducible activities for learning to speak and write French, with categorized topics such as telling time and dates, vocabulary, common expressions, and more. An answer key is also included.
How It Works: Students learn and practice French with hands-on activities and exercises. Students learn to tell time, formulate sentences, conjugate verbs, pose and answer questions, and more--all while learning about French-speaking culture.
Working Together: Parents love using the workbook for added practice from home, and teachers love to incorporate it into hands-on reading lessons during class. Track student progress with the answer key in the back of the workbook.
Why Carson Dellosa: For more than 40 years, Carson Dellosa has provided solutions for parents and teachers to help their children get ahead and exceed learning goals. Carson Dellosa supports your child's educational journey every step of the way.