Classroom Assessment Techniques
Classroom Assessment Techniques : A Handbook for College Teachers
- Format: Paperback | 448 pages
- Dimensions: 216 x 271 x 23mm | 1,030g
- Publication date: 16 Apr 1993
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Imprint: Jossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Publication City/Country: New York, United States
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: 2nd Edition
- ISBN10: 1555425003
- ISBN13: 9781555425005
- Bestsellers rank: 409,031
This revised and greatly expanded edition of the 1988 handbook offers teachers at all levels how--to advise on classroom assessment, including: * What classroom assessment entails and how it works. * How to plan, implement, and analyze assessment projects. * Twelve case studies that detail the real--life classroom experiences of teachers carrying out successful classroom assessment projects. * Fifty classroom assessment techniques * Step--by--step procedures for administering the techniques * Practical advice on how to analyze your data Order your copy today.