Cursive Handwriting Workbook for Kids
Cursive Handwriting Workbook for Kids : Animal Jokes and Riddles
- Format: Paperback | 86 pages
- Dimensions: 216 x 279 x 5mm | 222g
- Publication date: 12 Jun 2017
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: Workbook
- ISBN10: 154806114X
- ISBN13: 9781548061142
- Bestsellers rank: 278,235
Learning to write in cursive, or joined up, form is something that all children do at an early stage in their development. It is an important part of any child's progress and it should be fun and entertaining for them, as well as a significant step.
Now you can help your child to practice their cursive writing technique with the Cursive Handwriting Workbook for Kids: Animal Jokes and Riddles Grades 3-5.
Inside you will find:
- 100 jokes, specifically for children, which will amuse them as they learn
- A practice page for each one, where they can write out each joke
- A range of emoticons on each page, for your child to highlight their progress
This simple book is as effective as it is fun and with its hilarious jokes it will keep your child interested in the repetitive practice that goes into cursive writing, right to the end.
Get a copy of Cursive Handwriting Workbook for Kids now and provide your child with the additional support they need to develop their own unique cursive style.
What do frogs like to drink? Croaka-Cola
What's 12 legged, six eyed, three tailed and can't see? Three blind mice.
What do mice like to play? Hide and squeak.
Where do freshwater fish put their money? In the river bank.
What's a llama's beverage of choice? Llama-nade
Where can you find a legless horse? Exactly where you left him.
What do you call a fish without an I? A fsh.
What language goes dot-dot-croak, dot-dash-croak? Morse Toad.
Why do dogs run in circles? It's not easy to run in squares.
How do fleas travel? By itch-hiking.