High Performance Team Coaching
High Performance Team Coaching : A Comprehensive System for Leaders and Coaches
- Format: Paperback | 104 pages
- Dimensions: 152 x 229 x 6mm | 150g
- Publication date: 03 Sep 2013
- Publisher: FriesenPress
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: Illustrations, black and white
- ISBN10: 1460225678
- ISBN13: 9781460225677
- Bestsellers rank: 58,480
"High Performance Team Coaching (HPTC) is a fantastic resource and a 'must read' for all Team Leaders and Coaches. The authors demystify the concepts of creating and sustaining high performance teams and how to lead and coach them. Built upon solid research and investigation along with practical and relevant action steps, it is a resource that will help move your team from average or good, to high performance in any context."
- Lillas Marie Hatala and Richard Hatala, Co-authors of Integrative Leadership: Building a Foundation for Personal, Interpersonal, and Organizational Success
"With a combination of systematic field research and an intense scrutiny of the literature, Peters and Carr have developed a system of high performance team coaching that is fit-for-purpose and accessible for practitioners but with an appropriate and transparent evidence base. It provides the framework and underpinning that will allow this much needed [team coaching] modality to achieve its potential."
- Dr. Annette Fillery-Travis, M/DProf Programme Coordinator, Middlesex University Member of the Steering Group of the International Centre for the Study of Coaching
"High Performance Team Coaching advances the field of coaching by filling the gap for a practical, yet thoroughly evidence-based model to guide team coaching practice. Drawing on the authors' considerable experience and their recent empirical research this clearly written, well-documented text provides actionable guidelines and practical strategies for working with teams and makes a genuine and important contribution to the field."
- Dr. Elaine Cox, Editor: International Journal of Evidence Based Coaching and Mentoring Director of Postgraduate Coaching & Mentoring Programmes, Oxford Brookes University