Quiet Impact : How to be a successful Introvert
- Format: Paperback | 224 pages
- Dimensions: 128 x 196 x 20mm | 160g
- Publication date: 01 Jul 2015
- Publisher: John Murray Press
- Imprint: John Murray Learning
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: Reprint
- ISBN10: 1444792865
- ISBN13: 9781444792867
- Bestsellers rank: 223,724
Most literature on business, communication and success is focused on extroverts, who feel comfortable networking, talking and being the centre of attention. But at least 30% of the population are introverts, and they are now finding their voice.
Quiet Impact - How to Be a Successful Introvert is already an international phenomenon. Using the latest psychological research, and Dr Loehken's own extensive experience coaching introverts in the workplace, it is packed with practical advice which is easy to implement.
Dr Loehken identifies 10 strengths specific strengths that introverts often have (such as independence, perseverance and writing), and also identifies ten specific hurdles they often have to overcome (such as hyperstimulation, intellectualism and fear of conflict).