Abstract Art Painting
Abstract Art Painting : Expressions in Mixed Media
- Format: Paperback | 128 pages
- Dimensions: 210 x 276 x 10.16mm | 476.27g
- Publication date: 30 May 2015
- Publisher: F&W Publications Inc
- Imprint: North Light Books
- Publication City/Country: Ohio, United States
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: 7700 Illustrations, black and white; 200 Illustrations, color
- ISBN10: 1440335842
- ISBN13: 9781440335846
- Bestsellers rank: 109,753
Would you love to take your art in a new direction?
In Abstract Art Painting, you will enter a realm of tactile, intuitive excitement, combining pastel and acrylic to achieve results as unique as you are. You'll learn how to explore the use of color theory in abstraction and to use underpainting to bring structure and depth to your art. In addition you'll begin to understand how to work in a series and how this can help you develop your own personal style.
A sampling of what you'll add to your creative toolbox:
Pastel and acrylic techniques to use to complete your own paintings
The benefits of expressing your ideas abstractly
How to loosen up by using your nondominant hand and drawing to music
Ways to express emotions through mark-making
Using color and symbolism for expression
Working with photos for inspiration
Tips for using color studies
Step into your own abstract frame of mind today!