Let's do Mental Maths for ages 5-6
Let's do Mental Maths for ages 5-6 : For children learning at home
- For ages: 12-17
- Format: Paperback | 48 pages
- Dimensions: 207 x 297 x 10mm | 207g
- Publication date: 26 Sep 2013
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Imprint: Andrew Brodie Publications
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: UK ed.
- ISBN10: 1408183323
- ISBN13: 9781408183328
- Bestsellers rank: 150,512
Each book in this exciting new series contains more than 800 mental maths questions specially devised to boost children's confidence by providing plenty of practice of all the key aspects of the national curriculum. The structure of each test follows the same pattern but the questions get progressively more difficult as children work their way through the book. Tips provided by 'Digit' the dog and word puzzles in the form of 'Andrew Brodie Brain Booster' boxes provide extra elements to support children's learning and challenge them further. Fun stickers featuring Digit the dog for every page make sure children are rewarded for their efforts!