The Macmillan Student Planner 2021-22
The Macmillan Student Planner 2021-22 : Academic Diary
- Format: Calendar | 256 pages
- Dimensions: 160 x 210 x 26mm | 500g
- Publication date: 17 May 2021
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Imprint: Red Globe Press
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: 1st ed. 2021
- Illustrations note: 256 p.
- ISBN10: 135201226X
- ISBN13: 9781352012262
- Bestsellers rank: 317,553
Now in its seventeenth year, this bestselling planner is the ultimate self-management tool for students. Previously published as The Palgrave Student Planner, it contains everything students need to organise their information and time effectively, including study skills advice, month-at-a-glance pages, week-to-view diary pages, habit trackers, tips for online learning, personal finance guidance, timetables, useful contacts and websites, notes pages and much more. Plastic-free, it features a handy card pocket at the back, a bookmark ribbon and an elastic pen loop.
The Macmillan Student Planner is an essential companion for students of all levels and subject areas in further and higher education.