The Next Step Forward in Guided Reading
The Next Step Forward in Guided Reading : An Assess-Decide-Guide Framework for Supporting Every Reader
- Format: Paperback | 336 pages
- Dimensions: 226 x 272 x 28mm | 930g
- Publication date: 04 Aug 2016
- Publisher: Scholastic Professional
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: Illustrations, unspecified
- ISBN10: 1338161113
- ISBN13: 9781338161113
- Bestsellers rank: 70,809
In this resource-rich book, you'll find:
- All the planning and instructional tools you need to teach guided reading well, from pre-A to fluent, organized around Richardson's proven Assess-Decide-Guide framework.
- Prompts, discussion starters, teaching points, word lists, intervention suggestions, and more to support all students, including dual language learners and struggling readers.
- 29 comprehension modules that cover essential strategies--monitoring, retelling, inferring, summarizing, and many others.
- Plus an online resource bank with dozens of downloadable assessment and record-keeping forms, Richardson's all-new, stage-specific lesson plan templates.
- More than 50 videos showing Jan modeling key parts of guided reading lessons for every stage.