Become the Primary Teacher Everyone Wants to Have
Become the Primary Teacher Everyone Wants to Have : A guide to career success
- Format: Paperback | 276 pages
- Dimensions: 156 x 234 x 17.78mm | 408g
- Publication date: 30 Aug 2016
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Imprint: Routledge
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: 12 Line drawings, black and white; 11 Halftones, black and white; 9 Tables, black and white
- ISBN10: 1138675636
- ISBN13: 9781138675636
- Bestsellers rank: 181,604
No matter how much you want to teach and no matter how well prepared you are, beginning teaching is tough. A teacher's work is never done; even when you work hard, there is always something more you could do. Become the Primary Teacher Everyone Wants to Have tells you what teaching is really like.
As you set out on your teaching career, this book offers thoughtful and sensible support from an experienced and sympathetic teacher. Whether you read the book through from cover to cover or dip into sections you need at particular times, each page has suggestions and ideas to help you lay a solid foundation for a fruitful and fulfilling career in teaching. Chapters cover:
Getting Ready for Teaching;
Teaching to Reach All Children;
Assessing Learning and Teaching;
Communicating with Parents and Guardians about Teaching;
Relating with Colleagues when Teaching;
Integrating Life, Teaching and Learning.
This book will be an invaluable guide for newly qualified and experienced teachers alike who are wanting to develop their practice and thrive in teaching.