Princeton Review AP Physics C Prep, 2022
Princeton Review AP Physics C Prep, 2022 : Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies & Techniques
- Format: Paperback | 656 pages
- Dimensions: 213 x 276 x 35.56mm | 1,056.87g
- Publication date: 03 Aug 2021
- Publisher: Random House USA Inc
- Imprint: Princeton Review Publishing Corporation
- Publication City/Country: New York, United States
- Language: English
- ISBN10: 0525570713
- ISBN13: 9780525570714
- Bestsellers rank: 72,698
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP Physics C Exam with this comprehensive study guide--including 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted exam strategies, and bonus online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP(R) Physics C
- Comprehensive content review for both Mechanics and Electricity & Magnetism
- Tons of charts and figures to illustrate concepts
- Access to study plans, a handy list of equations and formulas, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
- Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample Mechanics and Electricity & Magnetism exam questions