Making Good Progress?
Making Good Progress? : The future of Assessment for Learning
- Format: Mixed media product | 224 pages
- Dimensions: 160 x 205 x 12mm | 360g
- Publication date: 02 Feb 2017
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication City/Country: Oxford, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition: New edition
- Edition Statement: New
- Illustrations note: Colour
- ISBN10: 0198413602
- ISBN13: 9780198413608
- Bestsellers rank: 70,140
Making Good Progress? is a research-informed examination of formative assessment practices that analyses the impact Assessment for Learning has had in our classrooms. Making Good Progress? outlines practical recommendations and support that Primary and Secondary teachers can follow in order to achieve the most effective classroom-based approach to ongoing assessment.
Written by Daisy Christodoulou, Head of Assessment at Ark Academy, Making Good Progress? offers clear, up-to-date advice to help develop and extend best practice for any teacher assessing pupils in the wake of life beyond levels.