- For ages: 12-17
- Format: Paperback | 320 pages
- Dimensions: 132 x 201 x 23mm | 227g
- Publication date: 12 Mar 2013
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Imprint: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication City/Country: New York, United States
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: Reprint
- ISBN10: 0062130412
- ISBN13: 9780062130419
- Bestsellers rank: 119,016
L. J. Smith, New York Times best-selling author of The Vampire Diaries and inspiration for the massively popular TV show from CW, returns to her thrilling Secret Circle series in this fourth installment, following Cassie as she battles good and evil within her coven of witches.
Keep your enemies close. . . .
For the first time since moving to New Salem, Cassie Blake finally feels normal. She's dating her soul mate, Adam, and making new friends in town. But between the secret coven of witches she calls her best friends and the incredible power she holds within her, Cassie is leading a far from ordinary life.
The Circle is being hunted by an unknown enemy resistant to their magic--and anyone could be the next victim. No one knows who to trust or who to fear. Will Cassie be able to save the Circle . . . and herself? Or will her choices break it apart forever?