IB Skills: Individuals and Societies – A Practical Guide Teacher's Book
IB Skills: Individuals and Societies - A Practical Guide Teacher's Book
- Format: Paperback | 208 pages
- Dimensions: 215 x 276 x 13mm | 528g
- Publication date: 26 Dec 2014
- Publisher: International Baccalaureate Organization
- Imprint: International Baccalaureate Publishing
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition: Teacher’s edition
- Edition Statement: UK ed.
- ISBN10: 1906345996
- ISBN13: 9781906345990
- Bestsellers rank: 387,004
From IB Publishing, in cooperation with Hodder Education. Help students to understand the key and related concepts and build the skills they need to reach the highest level of the assessment criteria. IB Skills is an innovative new series of resources for years 4 and 5 of the MYP. These resources aim to: - introduce students to key and related concepts that are relevant within and across the subject areas - develop interdisciplinary and disciplinary skills that are essential to the understanding of both concepts and subject content - help students to understand key features of the MYP-global contexts, approaches to learning (ATL), inquiry and reflection. These practical, subject-specific guides include a wide variety of topics designed to engage and motivate students. Each chapter in the books is designed to deepen conceptual understanding and to allow students to practice the skills that they will need to reach the highest level of the assessment criteria.