Closing Circles : 50 Activities for Ending the Day in a Positive Way
- Format: Spiral bound | 144 pages
- Dimensions: 145 x 201 x 10mm | 204g
- Publication date: 08 Aug 2012
- Publisher: Center for Responsive Schools Inc
- Publication City/Country: United Kingdom
- Language: English
- ISBN10: 1892989522
- ISBN13: 9781892989529
- Bestsellers rank: 388,276
Bringing the school day to a peaceful end enhances learning and reaffirms classroom community. Gather with your class for a 5- or 10-minute activity before dismissal and you'll all leave school feeling encouraged and competent.
This book contains 50 easy-to-do activities for the end of the day: songs and chants, individual reflection questions, energetic cheers, silent cheers, quick partner and group chats, team or class challenges, quiet think time, and more. Use the activities as written or make them your own by adapting them to fit your students' mood or developmental needs.
Handy size and spiral binding for easy classroom reference.