Developing the Observing Eye
Developing the Observing Eye : Teacher Observation and Assessment in Early Childhood Education
- Format: Paperback | 116 pages
- Dimensions: 153 x 228 x 6.1mm | 210g
- Publication date: 02 Jul 2014
- Publisher: AWSNA Publications
- Publication City/Country: Boulder, United States
- Language: English
- ISBN10: 188836596X
- ISBN13: 9781888365962
- Bestsellers rank: 278,804
Possibly the most important part of teaching is observation. Observation is a gateway to understanding how children develop and how to support them, and yet it's a skill that many teachers can find challenging.
This comprehensive book, written by an experienced Waldorf teacher, offers guidance and tools to help teachers develop their capacities of observation. The book includes detailed description, check lists and helpful case-studies.