Managing Screen Time
Managing Screen Time : Raising Balanced Children in the Digital Age
- Format: Paperback | 128 pages
- Dimensions: 130 x 198 x 12.7mm | 160g
- Publication date: 30 Apr 2016
- Publisher: Floris Books
- Publication City/Country: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: 15 b/w illustrations
- ISBN10: 1782502483
- ISBN13: 9781782502487
- Bestsellers rank: 447,757
Screens and digital devices are everywhere in our modern world and it's becoming increasingly common for even very young children to regularly use tablets and smart phones. Many parents struggle to know what's best for their children.
This book offers a comprehensive overview of the pros and cons, to help parents make their own choices. It explores the health effects of screen time as well as the benefits of new technology.
Much writing on this subject is one-sided and dogmatic. This thought-provoking book is not designed to make parents feel guilty, but to empower them to find their own balance.