Hold On, You Lost Me!
Hold On, You Lost Me! : Use Learning Styles to Create Training that Sticks
- Format: Hardback | 144 pages
- Dimensions: 177.55 x 253.49 x 8.89mm | 276.69g
- Publication date: 30 Jun 2007
- Publisher: American Society for Training & Development
- Imprint: ATD Press
- Publication City/Country: Alexandria, United States
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: Illustrations
- ISBN10: 1562864971
- ISBN13: 9781562864972
- Bestsellers rank: 427,705
That everyone learns differently is no secret; it likely comes up in your everyday conversations with friends, peers, and colleagues. Phrases such as "I have to see it to remember it" or "I never forget a face" or "Once I hear something, I've got it" are probably familiar declarations of learning style to most of us.
By using an innovative, research-based teaching model known as 4MAT, Hold On, You Lost Me! pushes this common understanding to a new level by presenting a practical and easy-to-implement eight-step process for designing effective training programs.
Use Hold On, You Lost Me! to drive the gold standard of learning and increase understanding for accelerated on the job performance.