Educating the Reflective Practitioner
Educating the Reflective Practitioner : Toward a New Design for Teaching and Learning in the Professions
- Format: Paperback | 384 pages
- Dimensions: 152 x 229 x 20mm | 534g
- Publication date: 30 Sep 2013
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Imprint: Jossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Publication City/Country: New York, United States
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: Revised ed.
- ISBN10: 1555422209
- ISBN13: 9781555422202
- Bestsellers rank: 155,185
Building on the concepts of professional competence that he introduced in his classic The Reflective Practitioner, Schon offers an approach for educating professional in all areas that will prepare them to handle the complex and unpredictable problems of actual practice with confidence, skill, and care.