Cambridge IGCSE and O Level History 2nd Edition
Cambridge IGCSE and O Level History 2nd Edition : Option B: The 20th century
- Format: Paperback | 376 pages
- Dimensions: 212 x 274 x 18mm | 1,040g
- Publication date: 01 Apr 2018
- Publisher: Hodder Education
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: 2nd edition
- ISBN10: 1510421181
- ISBN13: 9781510421189
- Bestsellers rank: 54,687
Exam board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support Option B for examination from 2020.
Rely on author Ben Walsh's bestselling approach to navigate through the content of the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level History syllabuses (0470/0977/2147), and help to prepare for examination.
- Deepen understanding through clear and engaging text to build the content knowledge required by the course.
- Develop analytical skills through carefully designed Focus Tasks on all the Focus Points or Key Questions from the syllabus.
- Get a feel for the period and the issues through abundant source material that also ensures regular practice of source evaluation skills.
- Remember historical facts better through memorable diagrams and timelines.
- Consolidate learning with Exam Focus features suggesting how to tackle exam-style questions.
The course covers all the Key Questions and Focus Points for Core Content Option B 'The 20th century: International Relations since 1919' and selected depth studies: Germany, 1918-45; Russia, 1905-41; The USA, 1919-41.