Bluefishing : The Art of Making Things Happen
- Format: Paperback | 224 pages
- Dimensions: 140 x 213 x 15mm | 204g
- Publication date: 04 Sep 2018
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Imprint: Gallery
- Publication City/Country: New York, NY, United States
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: Reprint
- ISBN10: 1501152521
- ISBN13: 9781501152528
- Bestsellers rank: 178,734
Whether it's climbing Everest, launching a business, applying for a dream job, or just finding happiness in everyday life, Steve Sims, founder of the luxury concierge service, Bluefish, reveals simple and effective ways to sharpen your mind, gain a new perspective, and achieve your goals.
From helping a client get married in the Vatican, to charming and connecting with business mogul Elon Musk, Bluefish founder Steve Sims is known to make the impossible possible. Now, in his first book, he shares tips, techniques, and principles to break down any door and step onto whatever glamorous stage awaits you.
By following Steve's succinct yet insightful advice-as well as inspiration gleaned from the moving stories of others-you, too, can transform your life and achieve the impossible.