Let's do Spelling 6-7
Let's do Spelling 6-7 : For children learning at home
- For ages: 12-17
- Format: Paperback | 48 pages
- Dimensions: 210 x 297 x 4mm | 207g
- Publication date: 22 May 2014
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Imprint: Andrew Brodie Publications
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: UK ed.
- ISBN10: 1472908597
- ISBN13: 9781472908599
- Bestsellers rank: 338,891
Matched to the demands of the National Curriculum and part of the successful Andrew Brodie Basics series, the Let's Do Spelling workbooks provide all the practice children need to build their confidence and boost their ability to spell words correctly. Ideal for parents keen to support their children at home with additional spelling practice or for tutors working with children in preparation for school tests and entrance exams.
With 35 practice tests and 7 progress tests, each book includes over 400 words to learn accompanied by useful spelling tips and extra advice from Comma the cat. Further challenges, stretching children's ability to apply spelling rules, take the form of Brodie's Brain Boosters.
And because we know that motivation and encouragement are key to a child's success, each book includes over 100 full colour reward stickers!