English for the IB MYP 4 & 5 (Capable-Proficient/Phases 3-4, 5-6
English for the IB MYP 4 & 5 (Capable-Proficient/Phases 3-4, 5-6 : MYP by Concept
- Format: Paperback | 304 pages
- Dimensions: 213 x 277 x 15mm | 836g
- Publication date: 23 Jun 2016
- Publisher: Hodder Education
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition: Illustrated
- Edition Statement: Illustrated
- ISBN10: 1471868451
- ISBN13: 9781471868450
- Bestsellers rank: 293,173
The only series for MYP 4 and 5 developed in cooperation with the International Baccalaureate (IB)
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach to English presented in global contexts.
- Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
- Learn by asking questions with a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
- Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
- Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.