Putting FACES on the Data
Putting FACES on the Data : What Great Leaders Do!
- Format: Paperback | 280 pages
- Dimensions: 152 x 228 x 12.7mm | 340g
- Publication date: 04 Apr 2012
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
- Imprint: Corwin Press Inc
- Publication City/Country: Thousand Oaks, United States
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: First Edition
- ISBN10: 1452202583
- ISBN13: 9781452202587
- Bestsellers rank: 9,816
This book will show how to personalize that data or put a face on it so that users can implement specific actions for specific students. It will make data more powerful and strategic for real use by keeping it personal. Educational change can be conceptualized as a three-legged stool with Standards-Assessment-Instruction representing the legs. Instruction is the leg that gets too little attention and will be emphasized in this book. This leg of the stool fits closely with 21st century Skills ideas such as Critical Thinking, Collaboration, and Decision-Making.