School Made Easier
School Made Easier : A Kid's Guide to Study Strategies and Anxiety-Busting Tools
- For ages: 12-17
- Format: Paperback | 128 pages
- Dimensions: 175.26 x 226.06 x 7.62mm | 299.37g
- Publication date: 15 Aug 2013
- Publisher: American Psychological Association
- Imprint: Magination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Publication City/Country: United States
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: Colour illustrations
- ISBN10: 143381336X
- ISBN13: 9781433813368
- Bestsellers rank: 328,789
Do you ever get nervous before a big test? Do you get butterflies in your stomach before giving a presentation? Do you ever lose track of papers? Do you cram to finish long-term assignments at the last minute?
If you answered ""yes"" to any of these questions, this book is for you!
School Made Easier will show you how to:
Understand your academic stress
Use ""mind games"" to feel less stressed and more confident
Problem-solve to cope with stressful situations
Organise your papers and files
Use executive functioning skills to make homework and studying easier
Manage your time wisely
Study more effectively
Stay calm and cool on test day
And much more!
Take a look inside, and start reducing your anxiety and increasing your confidence in school. Believe it or not, school can be less stressful - and even fun!