The Little Book of Fine Motor Skills
The Little Book of Fine Motor Skills : Little Books with Big Ideas (61)
- Format: Paperback | 64 pages
- Dimensions: 148 x 210 x 4.06mm | 106g
- Publication date: 31 Jan 2013
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Imprint: Featherstone
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: UK ed.
- Illustrations note: illustrations
- ISBN10: 1408194120
- ISBN13: 9781408194126
- Bestsellers rank: 237,086
Developing fine motor skills is a key feature in learning to read and write. Many children need additional help to develop these skills in the Early Years Foundation Stage, and The Little Book of Fine Motor Skills gives you lots of ideas for interesting activities focused on hand/eye coordination and refining the movements of arms and hands.
Like all the other books in the Little Book series, this book presents appropriate and enjoyable activities in a
simple format, which would enable the most inexperienced practitioners to plan and deliver the curriculum against clear objectives.