Cite Them Right
Cite Them Right : The Essential Referencing Guide
- Format: Paperback | 256 pages
- Dimensions: 193 x 260 x 10.16mm | 680.39g
- Publication date: 10 May 2019
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Imprint: Red Globe Press
- Publication City/Country: New York, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition: Revised
- Edition Statement: 11st ed. 2019
- Illustrations note: 25 Tables, color; 25 Illustrations, color; XXVIII, 256 p. 25 illus. in color.; 25 Tables, color; 25 Illustrations, color; XXVIII, 256 p. 25 illus. in color.
- ISBN10: 1352005131
- ISBN13: 9781352005134
- Bestsellers rank: 60,558
This is the leading guide to referencing and avoiding plagiarism, covering everything from understanding plagiarism and identifying sources to setting out quotations and creating a reference list. Comprehensive and accessible, it provides readers with detailed examples of print and electronic sources, business, government, technical and legal publications, works of art, images and much more. Packed with practical tips and example sources in both citations and reference lists, it makes referencing manageable and easy to follow for everyone.
The eleventh edition of this bestselling book is an essential resource for anyone doing original research for written assignments, including students, teachers, authors, librarians and non-academic researchers.
Cite Them Right is also available as an institutional subscription product, Cite Them Right Online.