- Format: Paperback | 200 pages
- Dimensions: 190 x 246 x 8mm | 400g
- Publication date: 27 Jan 2014
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication City/Country: Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: 3rd Revised ed.
- Illustrations note: Worked examples or Exercises
- ISBN10: 1107615356
- ISBN13: 9781107615359
- Bestsellers rank: 9,760
An improved, larger-format edition of the Cambridge School Shakespeare plays, extensively rewritten, expanded and produced in an attractive new design. An active approach to classroom Shakespeare enables students to inhabit Shakespeare's imaginative world in accessible and creative ways. Students are encouraged to share Shakespeare's love of language, interest in character and sense of theatre. Substantially revised and extended in full colour, classroom activities are thematically organised in distinctive 'Stagecraft', 'Write about it', 'Language in the play', 'Characters' and 'Themes' features. Extended glossaries are aligned with the play text for easy reference. Expanded endnotes include extensive essay-writing guidance for 'Twelfth Night' and Shakespeare. Includes rich, exciting colour photos of performances of 'Twelfth Night' from around the world.