Ready . . . Set . . . R.E.L.A.X.
Ready . . . Set . . . R.E.L.A.X. : A Research-Based Program of Relaxation, Learning, and Self-Esteem for Children
- For ages: 9-12
- Format: Paperback | 204 pages
- Dimensions: 215 x 279 x 4mm | 226g
- Publication date: 01 Jun 1997
- Publisher: Inner Coaching,U.S.
- Publication City/Country: Watertown, WI, United States
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: illus
- ISBN10: 0963602705
- ISBN13: 9780963602701
- Bestsellers rank: 272,246
Beyond reviewing the causes of stress, this book equips children ages 5 to 13 years old with tools to overcome anxiety through the use of music, muscle relaxation, and storytelling to promote learning, imagination, and self-esteem. This fully researched program is used across the country by teachers, counselors, parents, and medical professionals as a preventive tool and intervention strategy. The 66 scripts focus on the following themes: R=Releasing Tension; E=Enjoying Life; L=Learning; A=Appreciating Others; X=X-panding Your Knowledge.