Understanding Waldorf Education
Understanding Waldorf Education : Teaching from the Inside Out
- Format: Paperback | 160 pages
- Dimensions: 179 x 253 x 11mm | 349g
- Publication date: 01 Sep 2002
- Publisher: Gryphon House,U.S.
- Publication City/Country: Beltsville, MD, United States
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: Illustrations, unspecified
- ISBN10: 0876592469
- ISBN13: 9780876592465
- Bestsellers rank: 301,561
Written by a teacher with more than 25 years of experience, this book offers a jargon-free view of Waldorf education and its philosophy of the importance of a three-dimensional education. Through learning experiences that involve all of the senses, children use a variety of intelligences to develop thought, feeling, and intentional, purposeful activity. Whether you're Waldorf parent or teacher, or you just want to learn more about these innovative educational concepts, this book contains important ideas on learning that you can apply today.