Talkabout Cards – Group Cohesion Games
Talkabout Cards - Group Cohesion Games : Group Cohesion Activities
- Format: Cards | 72 pages
- Dimensions: 142 x 175 x 28mm | 318g
- Publication date: 11 Jul 2013
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Imprint: Speechmark Publishing Ltd
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: New ed
- ISBN10: 0863888992
- ISBN13: 9780863888991
- Bestsellers rank: 256,005
This collection of 20 games designed to help group cohesion can be used to enhance a social skills activity or as warm up and finishing games. Fun, quick, easy to play and use the familiar Talkabout drawings for visual cues. Contents include: 20 group games. Each game card includes instructions for playing the game and colour coding to show which cards are best to use. A lot of the activities can be made easier or harder by increasing or decreasing the number of cards. 50 illustrated cards. These include 10 pictures in each category: animals, food, objects, actions and emotions and these have been colour coded for easy recognition.
Intended for use in educational settings and/or therapy contexts under the supervision of an adult. This is not a toy.